Santa Ana, CA – August 4, 2022 – In the world of natural products, mushrooms as key ingredients in food and beverages are nothing new; however, the trend is expected to escalate in 2023, becoming even more mainstream. And there are good reasons for that. Mushrooms offer a plethora of benefits due to their culinary and therapeutic properties.
New Hope Network predicts, “Expect plant-based, functional ingredients to be as big as ever…Adaptogens and mushrooms will continue to be big players in the space.” Bravo Tea has been working on a line of mushroom teas to complement its current lines of exceptional medicinal and functional teas. After a great deal of testing and perfecting the formulations, the line is now ready to offer to the public.
James Liu, founder and CEO of Bravo Tea, comments, “Because we have such rich resources of wildcrafted herbs grown on our own farms, we were able to create a line of mushroom teas that are delicious and of the highest quality. All of our teas are sustainably grown from native habitats for the maximum potency and purity Mother Nature can offer.”
The new Bravo Mushroom Wonders tea line consists of 7 varieties:
- Chaga – The Chaga mushroom has been used for centuries as an herbal tea remedy in Asia, Europe, and North America. Our Chaga mushrooms grow wild on the bark of mature birch trees in Siberia’s cold climate. Warm up your morning with a cup of Chaga.
- Maitake – Treasured in Asia for its nourishing properties, maitake is thought to invigorate and fortify the body’s natural processes. Maitake was so valuable during the feudal ages in Japan that the mushrooms were used as money or exchanged for silver. Enrich your day with a Maitake break.
- Turkey Tail – The colorful rings of the Coriolus mushroom mimic the feathers of a turkey’s tail. Brewing Turkey Tail mushroom as a tea unlocks its rich nutrition to revitalize your spirit and provide vital energy when you need a boost.
- Reishi – Reishi has been hailed as “the mushroom of immortality” and “the medicine of kings” since ancient times. Reishi was so rare that only Chinese nobility had access to the mushroom before it became cultivated. Make reishi tea your daily ritual for balanced days and relaxed nights.
- Cordyceps – With humble beginnings as a Himalayan folk remedy, Cordyceps is now world-renowned for its unique benefits. Treasured in both herbalism and culinary traditions with its pleasant savory flavor, Cordyceps tea will stimulate your taste buds.
- Lion’s Mane – Lion’s Mane is a rare, beautiful organism native to North America and Europe. Rich with nutrition that is unlocked when cooked, Lion’s Mane is the perfect companion for caffeine-free focus.
- 6 Mushroom Defense – Bravo’s special blend of Chaga, Reishi, Maitake, Turkey Tail, Cordyceps, and Lion’s Mane delivers powerful adaptogens and antioxidants in a delicious blend. This daily tea helps cover all your needs with its rich host of nutrition, including immunity, mood, energy, digestion, gut, and liver health.
All seven teas are now available online at www.bravoteas.com and select retailers. The teas range in price from $5.99 – $6.99.
About Bravo Tea
Bravo Tea is a family-owned company. We grow the majority of herbs from our own organic herbal farm on the Tibetan Plateau. Our functional teas are based on recipes that have existed in Eastern herbalism for Centuries. Indigenous herbal medicine is still practiced all over the world and has existed in nearly every continent of the world for almost as long as there have been human beings. We believe in the power of natural remedies and have a strong belief in the protection of the natural world. We do what we can to promote healthy people and a healthy environment.
Many of the herbs in our teas are rare and not always familiar to the Western world. By continuing their use, we are protecting these herb species from being lost forever. We are committed to raising awareness about herbal medicinal plants, not just for Chinese herbs but for herbs from every culture.
Mod Sparks, Inc.