Promotes Healthy Immune Functions
Astragalus and isatis are the most popular herbs used in Traditional Chinese Medicine during the cold and flu season. This time-honored formula combines several precious herbs into an effective and soothing blend to support overall healthy immune functions.*
Time Tested Benefits: Bravo Teas are based on the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, a natural holistic system that has been practiced for over 4000 years, cultivating health and wellness.
Bravo Tea Guarantee: Only premium, top quality herbs go into our teas. We use wild grown, hand crafted herbs whenever possible to ensure that you get the best mother nature can offer.
Jasmine Infused Flavor: The natural flavors of the precious herbs in each of our teas are delicately woven with the smooth and refreshing taste of jasmine flowers to create a deliciously balanced brew every time you enjoy a cup of Bravo Tea.
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No Artificial Flavoring
- No Preservatives
20 Tea Bags/Box | Suggested Retail $5.99
Order Now! Free Shipping for order over $49
1 Box (20 tea bags)
6-Pack (6 x 20 tea bags) (10% savings)
How to get the most out of each bag of Bravo Tea:
- To achieve best results, start your regimen with at least 3 to 5 tea bags daily for 1 to 2 weeks. After that, you may lower the daily dosage for everyday maintenance.
- Proper Brewing will ensure that you get all the benefits this tea can offer.
- Steep 1 or 2 teabags in hot water for 5 to 8 minutes for hot tea.
- Use more tea bags for a stronger tea. Tea bags can be reused until the water runs clear.
- Steep in hot water and refrigerate or add ice for iced tea.
- Squeeze the tea bag gently into the cup to release more beneficial ingredients.
- Sweeten with your favorite sweetener if desired.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.